At Rothy’s, we believe in using innovative craftsmanship and intentional design to craft products with purpose. Every shoe and bag we make is designed to be remarkably durable, sustainable and machine washable—and it’s important to us that the styles you receive live up to these standards.
We’re aware that fraudulent sites and advertisements claiming to sell Rothy’s at a discounted price are out there, and our team is working hard to take the appropriate action against these counterfeit sellers. In addition, we want to provide our community with guidelines to help distinguish the real Rothy’s from the fakes:
- When shopping online, always be sure to check the URL at the top of your browser. If it says anything other than www.rothys.com, chances are you’re looking at a fraudulent website.
- If you see a social media post or advertisement about Rothy's shoes or bags, verify that the name of the page running the advertisement is “Rothy’s” (or @rothys for our handle), and not any other name. On Facebook and Instagram, our account page has a small blue check next to “Rothy’s” to show that it is verified. All ads should also lead to rothys.com, and not any other website.
- If you receive a text message advertising Rothy's, that is fake as of summer 2021. We do not currently run text SMS ads. If this changes in the future, we’ll be sure to update this page with the latest information.
- Keep in mind that our real website will always have an FAQ section about counterfeit sellers and fake websites.
- If you’re still unsure of whether a site or an ad is fraudulent or not, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-737-6849 for assistance.
- In the case where you’ve mistakenly made a purchase from a fraudulent website, please reach out directly to your credit card or financial institution to report your purchase as fraudulent and receive help in getting a refund.
Thank you for supporting us and being a part of our community. We’re always here to help with any questions.