Last Revised: September 22, 2017
Rothy's Inc dba Rothy’s
Attn: Customer Support
P.O. Box 2837
San Francisco, CA 94126
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at 415-737-6849.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- recommend to you products that are available on our Site and in your size;
- improve the products offered on the Site (e.g. decide whether to offer larger or smaller sizes);
- share messages with you to acknowledge certain dates that you have provided us (e.g. to acknowledge your birthday);
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- process and fulfill your orders or contact you concerning the status of an order;
- provide improved administration of our Website and services;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Website;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media; and
- send purchase confirmation emails, newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our products and for other marketing purposes of Company.
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Website:
- Security of Credit Card and Bank Account Information. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify will store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.