The Mask 1.0 (Two-Pack)
A pack of two non-medical masks, designed to be durable, comfortable and fully machine washable (air dry only). The Mask 1.0 sits close to the face, covering the nose and mouth and secures over the ears. We developed this first iteration of masks using our 3D knitting technology, which knits the masks to shape for maximum comfort and minimal waste
These masks will not protect you from COVID-19 and are not a substitute for everyday preventive actions.Learn More
Toss in the wash.
The Mask 1.0 is fully machine washable. Toss it in the wash—just use cold water and detergent (never use heat, like hot water or the clothes dryer).
Thinking outside of the shoe box.
We apply our planet-friendly practices—like 3D knitting and our sustainable thread—to craft durable masks with a small environmental footprint.
Rothy’s COVID-19 relief efforts.
From founding The Open Innovation Coalition to contributing over $45,000 to Direct Relief, we’re working hard to support COVID-19 relief efforts however possible.
Important Safety Information
Wearing these masks will not protect you from getting COVID-19.
According to the CDC:
- A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others.
- You should wear a cloth face covering whenever you are in a community setting, especially where you may be near people.
- Even when you wear a cloth face covering, CDC still recommends staying at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning and other everyday preventive actions.
- Face coverings should be washed routinely in a washing machine (please see our washing instructions below).
- You should be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing face covering and wash hands immediately after removing.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.