From time to time, you might see something in our stores that isn’t available anywhere else. Our fully owned and operated workshop allows us to craft small batches of sustainable styles that we can provide to our stores, without the fear of overproducing. While we’re largely an e-commerce brand, we’re proud to offer special experiences at our retail locations. From limited edition styles to early looks at new collections, we enjoy delighting our local communities with surprises. Plus, these exclusives are a way for us to test out new ideas—and find out what products you’re loving.
Our nimble nature allows us to craft small batches of shoes—like a store exclusive style—without creating unnecessary waste and environmental impact. Apparel overproduction has a staggering effect on the environment and as players in this industry, we aim to be part of the solution, not the problem.
What you need to know.
As these styles are produced in small batches, they tend to move quickly. To give everyone a chance to find their favorites, we’ve put a few guidelines in place:
- First come, first serve—so make sure to swing by a store. Depending on availability, phone orders for pick-up may also be offered starting the day after launch.
- Each customer can purchase a maximum of two units per style.
- An order confirmation number is required for phone order pick-ups. Please note that if you choose to have someone pick up your order for you, we are not responsible for the product once it leaves our store.
- Shipping is not offered for retail exclusives. These can only be purchased in-store or over the phone for pick up (depending on availability).
- Any returns or exchanges on store exclusives must be made in a Rothy’s retail store.